12826847

My wife and I are separated we have equal parental responsibility

Customer Question

My wife and I are separated we have equal parental responsibility of our two young children (6 & 3). I remain in the family home and the children stay with me Wednesday through to Saturday. My wife works nights sometimes on a Saturday (she lives with her parents). I want the children to stay over night during these times but my wife refuses, my six year old has asked to stay with me and my three year old doesn't quite understand.
Can I do anything about what I determine has her unreasonable behaviour?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
How often does this happen - and what is your objection to the children staying with their parents?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Since you have failed to given a response please issue a refund to the original source thank you.
I am happy to help and could give a very general reply but more details would allow me to give an answer to your specific situation
Do you still need help?