12826847

RE: Free movement of professionals in public sector in EU:

Customer Question

RE: Free movement of professionals in public sector in EU: Recognition of experience and seniority gained in an EU member State for determining working condition. Question: which are the working condition influenced by recognised seniority?

My employer recognised my experience and seniority and consequently reconsidered  only my salary, but not my holiday entitlement in accordance to the length of years of service in public sector in an EU country. Is the holiday entitlement a condition which should be reviewed?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola, thank you for your answer. I don't mind to wait longer, please try to find a specialist in EU legislation. I have had few negative experiences and I have been surprised to learn that nobody understands what I am talking about. Does your service provide such a specialist to represent individuals? Or there are provided only strict answers to questions?

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
JustAnswer cannot represent individuals - we're simply a question and answer site.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am very sorry you couldn't answer my question and you didn't find any specialist solicitor. I think that is time now to give up and to close the question. Thank you for trying. Regards