12826847

I had two enterance and exit to my property then i decided to just ma

Customer Question

i had two enterance and exit to my property then i decided to just make one gate can i now revert back to two enterance from high way like it was before 5years ago.because my property is on very busy road i am worried LPA my not let me do this. or do i have to put in new application bear in mind that no drop kerb is reqq on this site.
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

May I clarify that originally there were two dropped kerbs for each access please?
If so following your blocking of one access was the dropped kerb removed or is it still there?
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Would you like to continue with the above?