12826847

Good morning!I have been a British resident last

Customer Question

Good morning! I have been a British resident for the last 12 years. I am dual-national: French and British. I have 3 children. I am widowed but consider getting married with a British Citizen/Resident. I own a few properties in France and one in the UK. I have a ;lot of queries about my succession. Which law will apply when i pass away? My wish for my succession is to share my French properties between my children and leave my British property to my wife. I have made a will in France, another one in the UK in this sense. Is it legal ( will they apply to all my properties or differently for the French and British ones) ?  I appreciate a detailed answer would take time and also have a cost. Can you give me an idea about them? Many thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I agree to wait till a right professional is available to answer my question.

Regards,

Jacques.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I still wish getting your assistance,

thanks

Jacques.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

okay.

Please refund my deposit and close this case.

Regards,

Jacques.