12826847

My car is in the underground car park of the lock of flats

Customer Question

My car is in the underground car park of the lock of flats that my father lives in. IT is parked behind a pillar in a non parking space. My sister who has power of attorney is upset that she didn't know about this and is severing contact between me and her and my father who is very frail and unwell. I need to arrange to have it collected how canI legally gain access to have it collected we are going abroad to live and it needs to be collected and taken to port.
I am vert stressed.
Regards,
Anne
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Nicola,
Yes please continue as I have already paid for this.
What further info do you require
Kind regards,
Anne
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. No further information is needed at this time.
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help with your question today.
What is stopping you from going to collect your car?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alice,
The car is in London we are in Sheffield. It needs to stay there and be accessed to move it to port for export when we finally move to Zambia.
We cannot access it as we are enstranged from my family and my sister.
I am at the mercy of her control.
Any communication needs to come thru my brother to her to seek permission to access and remove.
Regards,
Anne