31090051

My daughter is a British Citizen through me. I was born in

My daughter is a British Citizen through me. I was born in the UK and lived there for the first 35 years of my life. My daughter was born in the US, but has lived in the Caribbean most of her life. She holds a British passport. She is now 23 and is 4 month pregnant and wishes to have her baby in the UK. Is there any way that she can have the baby under the NHS?
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Your daughter as a British Passport holder has a right of abode in the UK so she would be entitled to use the NHS. She may have to apply for a National Insurance Number if she doesn't have one already but there is no reason why she can't settle in the UK to have her child.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.