75100385

I have signed a contract with a company to have a

Customer Question

hello,
I have signed a contract with a company to have a website re designed but have now changed my mind as it is too expensive and they were pushing me to sign on the day. I haven't paid anything yet. I was under the impression that the "7 days cooling period" would apply but after checking online it seems it doesn't. Can I still cancel? It was signed last tuesday. Thank you
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Did you agree the deal by phone, email etc? Was it a business website or personal one please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No it was done at their offices. I did say a few times I didn't want to sign anything but did the mistake to do it. I am a magician and it is for a new professional website.

Thank you for your help.

Its bad news I am afraid. If you signed at their premises there is NO cooling off period unless the contract states otherwise.
Cooling off only applies at a distance, ie over the phone or email etc.
It does not apply when you sign at their premises.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.