31090051

I have received a letter from Thames Valley police saying my

I have received a letter from Thames Valley police saying my traffic offence will be refered to a magistrates court because they have not received payment or driving licence. I have an email proving that I have paid the fine and have provided my driving licence details previously. What do I do?
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You should send a letter back to them with a copy of the email and any other proof you may have to show that you have dealt with this. In addition you should go in person to your local police office to show them the paperwork. Take the letter with you.
If you have dealt with this, the police are clearly in error but you have to show them this so that a real person, as opposed to a computer, can fix the problem.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.