13262538

There...my ex wife has full custody of our 2 children and

Hi there...my ex wife has full custody of our 2 children and our little girl broke her foot under my supervision..wen i returned our children back to their mother she told me never to come again..please help many thanks jamie head
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi...thankyou...i would like to know by friday please so i know if i have the right to see my chilldren as normal As the mother is telling me not to arrive at the house on saturday.. hope you can find help..kind regards ***** *****

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
How old are the children and how did the accident happen?
Is there a court order in place regarding contact?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi clare...my appologise for the late reply...our children are 4 and 3...the accident happened by our daughter sydney whos 4 jumped off the sofa in my front room and as she landed it was with her toes bent back so she hit the ball of her big toe on the floor...there was a court order about 2 years ago that i was allowed the children every sat 11 till 6 but for 18 months now i have had the children sat to sunday 10 or 11 till 5 or 6..sometimes fri nights till sunday...i hope this information helps please ask further questions if needed...many thanks jamie head

Well accidents happen and it wont be the last time something similar happens.
It certainly does not justify your ex trying to stop Contact in this way since it was clearly neither deliberate nor the result of neglect.
The law says that children are entitled to contact with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessary
If your ex does not allow you to have contact tomorrow - or says that she will not agree to further overnight contact in future then you need to make an urgent appointment for a Mediation Information and Assessment meeting with a local Family mediation firm
www.familymedationhelpline.co.uk
If your ex will mediate well and good - if not you can either apply to enforce the existing Order - or spend the same fee an apply for a Child Arrangement Order which sets out the overnight contact and other arrangements
Above all stay calm tomorrow and do not allow her to provoke you!
Please ask if you need further details
I hope
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi clare. thankyou so much for your help i now understand and have a clearer knowledge of what im able to do. I will rate your service and i would like to seek advise from yourself again should i have further difficulty if that would be ok....many thanks jamie head

You are most welcome - and you can ask for me at any time
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.