12826847

I appointed a solicitor to act in regard to usurption

Customer Question

I appointed a solicitor to act for me in regard to usurption issue of my land overseas in India. Paid initial upfront fees.Now he does not want to act for me. I suspect bribery from other party or Authorities may have taken place. How shall I tackle this issue? Can I employ local solicitor to deal wiht the matter / Please guide me.
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help with your question today.
Is the solicitor in question based in the UK or in India?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My appointed solicitor (local) is based in Rajkot, Gujarat, India.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

FAO Alice H.

Not satisfied. No answer despite my payment of £38 in advance paid prior to ANY answer. This very UNFAIR. I must therefore demand full refund back to my PayPal account. Please do confirm refund.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Relist: Incomplete answer. I strongly feel that NO answer to my satisfaction and therefore do emphatically criticise for your simply grabbing money most unfair policy. Please, as requested on the same day, 24 May 2015, do fully refund £38 which you unreasonably and unfairly charged in advance prior to ANY answer provided. Please confirm full refund back to my PayPal account which was charged for. Make sure that you must not obtain ANY further payment from my PayPal account without my written consent first.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

FAO Alice H.

Answer to your question: My Solicitor concerned is based in Rajkot, Gujarat, India.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As already responded your email, Solicitor in question is based in Rajkot, Gujarat, India. My usurped land in question is also in same town. I handed my case to him since February 2009 to legally get my rightful land back. I already instantly paid his asking upfront substantial fees but he does not want to work for me - may be he may have been involved in taking bribery either from the usurpers of land or from the authority concerned. How can I legitimately tackle this issue ? Can I employ UK based local expert to successfully get my rightful land back? Please advise on that specific issue. An advance payment of £38 to your firm prior to ANY answer to my above query has already been made via my PayPal account. If you cannot satisfactorily answer, please do immediately fully refund £38 back to my PayPal account. I strongly feel that you must immediately STOP unfairly grabbing money

from people making sucg enquiries. Please promptly and fully respond this email. Thanks.

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
You need a lawyer in India to help you with this. I am based in London.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about India, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, Nicola.

Frankly, I am not happy and therefore, please, fully refund my £38 paid in advance via my PayPal account on 24 May 2015 and thereafter you may close my pending question page and confirm to me.

Look forward to receiving my full refund by return.

Regards.

Ramniklal Dattani.