12826847

Dear Consumer protection solicitors My name is ***** *****

Customer Question

Dear Consumer protection solicitors
My name is ***** ***** am simply seeking a legal advice on a course i registered with Train 4 Trade skills for electrician course. the sails person gave me a fauls information about the payments for the course to get me sign the paper works and now i am stuck paying a lone i did not take for a course i did not study.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Around four years ago, i wanted to study electrician courses on a part time. Because i am working full time. i looked at a few colleges but found Train 4 Trade on the search engine. the site requests name and contact number so i put mine in. a few days later i had a call from Train 4 Trade and they asked me a few questions on the phone such as if i am still interested in the course and ended up setting an appointment with one of their advisers to visit me in my house. According to him that i will be paying the course per monthly basis and it is apprenticeship based course, and that at the end of the course there will be a job as the company have many agreements with employers. He did not say that they will be taking the payment in full as a loan from some one else in my behalf and i will be paying the loan instead regardless the out come.he was a sales person rather than an adviser.

i registered with Train 4 Trade skills for electrician course. the sales person gave me a false information about the payments for the course to get me sign the paper works and now i am stuck paying a loan i did not take for a course i did not study.

Ok. Which part did they mis-sell, was it that it was a loan?
Did the documents not say it was a loan?