12826847

I had a dr10 in 06/05/06 15 month ban. I got charged yesterday

Customer Question

I had a dr10 in 06/05/06 15 month ban. I got charged yesterday with a breath measurement of 69. I hadn't eaten since the day before I had 3 pints the n I drove to get something to eat. I am a fool, I'm gutted. The first time I drunk drove I was a mess, but today I'm just heartbroken. I thought I was ok to drive. Foolish I know. I'm gutted. What will happen to me at court. It has been over nine years since will they take Tha into account. I work hard all over the country. I'm a Forman for a construction company I travel 1hr plus to work. I'm going to loose my job, my wife and child my whole world. Please give some advice
What would you like to know about this please?