Use of bailiff to remove tenant. I am a landlord and have

Customer Question

Use of bailiff to remove tenant.
I am a landlord and have obtained court Order of possession by 29 May 2015 using ground 8
The tenant don’t seem to vacate the property.
I would prefer High Court Enforcement
The tenant receives Housing Benefit, has no job and owes about £6K
What are the cost effective way to remove her using bailiff?
Fill up N325 followed by what? Does N325 has to be dated after 29 May?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
High court bailiffs are far quicker, but they can charge you more. You need to transfer it to the high court then get a writ prepared to have a request for possession.
County court bailiffs are cheaper, but you may have to wait a little longer for a date to evict.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My tenant is a DHSS one and receives housing benefit. The council rang me and asked if council pays off the debt then will I allow my tenant to stay in my property and I answered yes.

I think county court bailiff informs tenant and landlord for a suitable time for eviction but High court arrives without notice.

I am in doubt if I choose High Court option then perhaps council or tenant wont have time to negotiate with me in return me cancelling eviction in exchange for payment received from council?

What do you think?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes I agree with you. In any event if the tenant is beyond their fixed term you can serve a section 21 notice and ask them to leave in any event.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Questions on how to fill up form N325. I used section 8 for possession order as she owed me about £6k. I want the county court bailiff to gain possession only even though she owes me money.

On form N325, the followings I need help:

1. Should I cross out para 4 ?

2. In the signature box on the right hand side should I delete the wording within both sets of brackets in part (1)( i.e starting with '*' and '+') and delete the whole of part (2) ?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Let me have a look and come back to you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.