13262538

One of my relatives left me some money in a will around 18

Customer Question

One of my relatives left me some money in a will around 18 months ago. I was an executor of the will (along with my brother and uncle). Is it possible to remove the information about the will from the public records?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

happy to wait...

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that all Wills become public documents when Probate is granted and there is no way of removing a Will from the Public record.
Please ask if you need further details