12826847

My daughter fled domesick abus on 16 otober with children

Customer Question

hi my daughter fled domesick abus on 16 otober with children but becuse it hapend in england and she is now in scotland her lawear is saying that she has took here son away from school when he was being asesed bay a childsicolish becuse he has specal need he will be going to a spechil needs school but she gos to court in oxford on the tenth jun but she has been told bay here lower that she will lose the kids i think thats it rong after what she and the children haven went thoue the father pould out there teeth and scraped there feet with a blad but the just sead that it was just bad pariting i am a foster care and up in scotland that is childabuse if the abuse was reported in scotland shoud it not be dealt with in scotland but the pocle in england just sead that it was just a domestik but he has sexuly abused here he is in hte army so everay one is on his side
How old are the children and had she ever reported any of the abuse?