75100385

We owed our web developer money and they took us to

Hello - we owed our web developer money and they took us to small claims to recover the money (which we have now settled). They have put up on their website on their client page that we didn't pay them and all the details. This is now damaging for our business as it appears on the first page when you google our website. Can we take legal action to get them to remove the post?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Is what they are saying true please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, yes it's true.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex - can we discuss via message rather than phone? Can't have a private conversation at the moment.

Its bad news then I am afraid. If it is true then sadly you can not ask them to remove it. If it was untrue then you could do that.
However what you can do to be proactive is get a search engine company to create lots of keywords for you that means their search results are on page 2 of Google. no one ever looks at the second page. But this is something you can do and is not very expensive.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok, thank you. Will try to get keywords changed.

Thanks for your advice.

Leona

Happy to help Leona. If you want to chat we can discuss by phone if you accept the additional offer.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.