12826847

I have a loan with a building Society since 2007 and it was

Customer Question

I have a loan with a building Society since 2007 and it was due to expire in 2017. Two years ago because I wanted to extend the loan by one year to reduce the payments in view of the the Downturn but bank told me I am too old even though I am 71 now and would be 7 at end of 2017
Incidenally this organisation mislaid my unencumbered deeds of another property at the time of the loan being switched to the apartment and any I has only a balance of 38k and is rented. I have been dealt with in a very highhanded way. I now have the deeds but they say it was somebody else is fault. But until this week I was not able to get the actual correct story
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you.
Do you have a specific question about this?
Expert:  Jody-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/944if-loan-building-society-2007.html?tid=15309015&overlock=true
Thank you, ***** Support Team.