UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

I would like same advice please, i am married (marriage

hi, I would like same advice please, i am married (marriage was done overseas, non british) around 18 months ago. my husband is staying in uk on work permit resident, I am british.
what is the procedure and the paper required to change his resident to spouse visa
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will continue to wait
Waiting for your reply
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Just clarify are both you and your husband in the uk?
Is your husband earning over 18600 pounds gross annually?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi thank you for your reply
Yes both of us living in uk at the moment
And my husband is earning more than £18600 annualy.
Waiting for your reply
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
What you need to do is apply for a spouse using form FLR M for your husband, please see following link :
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/application-to-extend-stay-in-the-uk-as-a-partner-form-flrm
You will find both the form and guidance notes at the above link. You will need to provide evidence of your finances which must show that you and your husband's combined income is more than 18,600 gross for the previous 6 months. Therefore you need to provide evidence of 6 months payslips, bank statements, employment letter confirming income and duration of employment and employment contract.
You also need to provide evidence of accommodation so a tenancy agreement will need to be provided as well as letters etc in joint or single names to both of you at the same address. You also need to provide evidence of your marriage certificate translated into English.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
I hope this answers your question, if so please provide a rating so I can get credited for my time.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Please provide a rating so I can get credited for my time.
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.