12826847

A bank in Cyprus has offered me compensation (thorough a

Customer Question

A bank in Cyprus has offered me compensation (thorough a third party) on a Swiss currency mortgage loan (due to miss-selling). The bank has 2 offers on the table: 1. a larger reduction in the amount owing if I pay off the mortgage in full, and 2. A smaller reduction if I continue with the loan. However the latter will leave me with approximately £14K more than the original loan amount i.e a negative equity of £14k created by the bank. Can they do this to those who can't pay off the mortgage in full?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As you haven't been able to find and expert, I would like the question cancelled and a refund of £38 to my credit card.