75100385

I bought a three seater 1 seater and foot stool paid in full

I bought a three seater 1 seater and foot stool paid in full on Sunday today I went to cancel the order because the seater were too big for my place I just wanted to order another seat which was the equivalent to how I had paid and it was refused.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Just to be clear you went to the store to order it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes we went in store and bought money had come out of our account yesterday

Its bad news I am afraid. There is no cooling off period by law unless you purchased at a distance, which is either on the phone or internet etc. As you purchased in store there is no cooling off period prescribed by law and its up to the retailer whether they allow you to cancel.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you are after and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.