29905560

I've received a text from HMCTS of court order(fine) saying to pay in f

Hi I've received a text from HMCTS for breach of court order(fine) saying to pay in full and warrant has been issued and circulated for my arrest with police to pay in full contact ***** of to avoid arrest call ***+. I did have court fine a while ago, some was paid off through benefits and ive now started work and had calculated it was all paid. I phoned the number and they couldn't tell me how much was owed or anything. Council now closed and I'm worried. I work full time, have a daughter who is almost finished a levels and tax credits end in few weeks due to her leaving school soon. I earn £900 month, pay :£400 rent £100 council tax, £80 month utilities. £5o transport costs £100 other bills. I have no savings. I am worried about this. When I initially dealt with this years ago they wouldn't budge on £50 month. What can I do. Thank you
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you please provide the contents of the text in full on here and also I need the number you were asked to call - please note the system automatically blocks numbers from being displayed so when you type up the number please leave a space between each number as that bypasses this (e.g. if the number is ***** type it as 1 2 3 4 5)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks the number is ***** 3 0 0 7 9 0 9 9 0 1 thanks for quick response
You should not worry about this as it is most likely a scam. There have been many reports about similar occurrences, they also send letters not just texts. A couple of websites with reports of other people who have been contacted can be found here:
http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/03007909901
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130905114006AA7P9Yf
The courts will not just send you a text advising you that there is a warrant for your arrest. Also it is not the courts that deal with warrants for arrest, the police do. So do not be concerned about this text you can ignore it as this is a scam and it would not go any further.
I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you