13262538

Me and the wife wanted to purchase our flat but me being self

Me and the wife wanted to purchase our flat but me being self employed had issues for mortgage so the mortgage was done the wife's name 10 years age ago when we sold the property last year the wife decided not to involve me in any financial issues or sales because the flat was in her name so she being sole owner had displayed to me unfit . Anyway we saw the next property and paid cash in her name leaving me an outsider or not involving me saying to me that I have no rights in her property or money what is the situation in law of husbands share or rules please
How long have you lived together and do you wish to remain in the marriage?
Are there any children involved?
How much is the matrimonial home owrth and how much i soutstanding on the mortgage?
What other assets are there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Been together almost 24 years we have two children boy 23 years student and daughter 19 years who lives with my sister up north student . The marriage is only a cover now where no trust is present and we really speak or share bed . The new property is cash purchase 108,000 the flat she sold for 350,000 there was some outstanding mortgage 142,000 which is cleared now we minor credit card payments only the new property does require minor upgrade but that's not the point the point is why it's not my share or name included in new purchase / What are the marriage rules on this ??
Your wife is wrong.
You have an absolute right to remain in the Matrimonial Home so long as you are married, unless there is an order excluding you because of domestic violence.
You also have a claim on half of all the matrimonial assets - in the event of a divorce you will receive half of the assets.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details