75100385

Can I remove a cement piece of concrete that is between

Customer Question

Hello, can I remove a cement piece of concrete that is between my driveway and the grass of the house next door that is leaning over onto my property line? The length of the concrete block is the length of my driveway. The house next door is owned by a company. I wrote them a letter explaining where the cement block is located and that it is a safety hazard. I indicated in the letter that I would like it removed but they have not responded to the letter. The house in question is now in escrow. Can I legally remove this cement piece and not be sued?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Yes you can remove it if you have a reasonable excuse. Here it is hanging over the boundary line. You can remove anything that is hanging over and no more. But you should offer the chippngs back.