12826847

I employed a web designer in 2013 to make me a website . thing

Customer Question

i employed a web designer in 2013 to make me a website . thing went wrong and after a face to face meeting i parted company with this person .at this point there was a contract in place which is now elapsed . i am hoping through you that i can retrieve the original memory stick that the website was made on so that i can up date the website and move on
peter love
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland experienced in intellectual property law and will help you with this.
Have you paid for the work that was done? What does the contract say about getting the source material?
Can you let me see a redacted copy of the contract?