12826847

My name is***** , I was frauded out of £30.000' a

Customer Question

My name is***** , I was frauded out of £30.000' a £20.000 pound truck my signature was signed on a bill of sale and the logbook was signed fraudulently by the same person also pay pale has been I touch to say my account with them as been compromised,the same person has stolen my company details and is yousing them to operate another company my buisness name is ***** ***** ltd I would like to carry out a CCJ against them I wait for your reply regards ***** *****
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

1. May I ask if you have contacted the police in respect of the above to date please?
  2. Do you have evidence to support the above?
  3. Do you know the identify of the individual who committed the above crimes?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The answer to all 3 of your questions above are yes
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks for the above. Could you tell e what action(s) the police have taken to date?