12826847

I will thinking about submitting my paper wrk wifes

Customer Question

I will thinking about submitting my paper wrk for my wifes spouse visa who is currently living in Pakistan I have two jobs. The main job I have been at for 7years and have earned 16,700 2014/15 tax year, my other part time job I have earned 3,100 gross 2014/15 this is a cash in had job but I have only been working there since January. Will this be sufficient to apply for my wifes visa as I only have 4 payslips for part time and is cash in hand. I have 6 payslips for my main job and both employers have given me a letter confirm employment and also employment contract. Wages are deposited in bank by direct debit from my main job and I deposit my full wages myslf into bank from part time . thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its ok i already have an answer for my questions from elsewhere. Thank you for your time