31090051

My wife needs a solicitor to help with a fraud case I cannot

hi my wife needs a solicitor to help with a fraud case I cannot go with her and she suffers from depression and needs someone to go with her to answer some questions can you help. thank you william
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My wife was on employment and support benefit and when I got a full time job she forgot to inform the DWP and now is under investigation they have sent her a letter to attend the DWP at Dunfermline jobcentre to answer a few questions but she suffers from anxiety and panic attacks and can not go on her own can you help with this. we went to the first one but I was asked to leave as they may want to see me and they want her to go with any other person. we are not going to obgect to this but she is pancaking about this and needs help.

thank you

***** *****g

Ok.
No problem.
So what would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi are they any help that she can get in the Dunfermline area.

to deal with this.

thank you

***** *****g

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My English colleague has kindly referred this case to me. I am a Scots solicitor and can assist you I hope.
Your wife needs to see a local solicitor in Dunfermline if this is an interview under caution and even if it not she needs support at the interview from what you say.
Experts on this site aren't allowed to recommend individual solicitors but you can go to the Law Society of Scotland website. There you will find a link called Find A Solicitor and you can see a list of all lawyers in Dunfermline and the types of work they do. You are looking for a solicitor who carries out criminal court work.
I am happy to take any other questions you may have about this in the meantime.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.