12826847

Type your legal question here. David represented me at my divorce

Customer Question

Type your legal question here. David represented me at my divorce in 1997. The Portsmouth County Court ruled that my ex-wife was entitled to part of my pension which amounted to nine eightieths representing our 9 years of marriage up to the absolution on 21st October 1997.
She was represented by Churchers of Gosport.
My Civil Service Pension is now due to me but the pension administrators have now informed me that they have reduced my funds by 25 percent which they call an Earmarking Order.
I may need representation to fight my corner and, though it is the beginning of the process, I need to know if your company is in a position to further represent me if required?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m a moderator for this topic.
It looks like your question was meant for another company. We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was connecting to a website headed as David xxxxsolicitors. It appears that you are not the correct outlet for the original request and that I have wated my money. If Mr. xxxis still working could you let me know?

I'm afraid we're a completely different company and not at all related to the solicitor you mention.
I will process a refund for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A refund will be most welcome. Thank you in advance.