13262538

We would like to now if I can buy my brothers share of of my

Customer Question

We would like to now if I can buy my brothers share of of my mams house she has a will and the house is left in all our names. Can my brothers look into my maMas bank account on her death. I am power of attorney. Do i have to keep all Bill paid for proof off purchases for power of attorney and do they need them.
My name is ***** *****
Is your mother still alive?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes but has not got long to life. A matter of months.

Who are the Executors of her Will?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The solicitor is the Executor of her will

The Executor will be able to call for copies of Bank Statements so it would be sensible to keep a record of all the monies that you spend so that there is a clear account of what has happened to the monies.
Assuming that you can raise the funds you will be able to buy the house from the estate so that your brothers receive cash instead
Please ask if you need further details