75100385

Questions on how to fill up form N325. I used section 8 for

Questions on how to fill up form N325. I used section 8 for possession order as she owed me about £6k. I want the county court bailiff to gain possession only even though she owes me money.
On form N325, the followings I need help:
1. Should I cross out the whole of para 4 as many web sites suggest? When I phoned the clerk at court she tells me I should put the issue fee amount £110.
2. In the signature box on the right hand side should I delete the wording within both sets of brackets in part (1)( i.e starting with '*' and '+') and delete the whole of part (2) ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
The Court fee is £110 unless you are entitled to fee remission. However if the tenant is in arrears and you have judgment for arrears then put it in box 4.
The signature dont delete anything.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex

I am not sure if I should put the arrears in section 4. As the bailiff should be for recovering property and not money. This contradicts with what is said in most landlord blogs https://www.rla.org.uk/landlord/documents/rent_arrears/complete_courtPapers.shtml

I specifically asked the court clerk and she advised to put £110 in section 4 against 'Issue fee'

Please check again

Ok, if its only property then just put the £110.
If no arrears, leave it blank.
Does that clarify?

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.