75100385

Subject: My suffering due to mismanagement of airline.

Dear sir/madam,
May I brought forward my misery and suffering due to lie tell and mishandling of airline people. I am an elderly person, 63+years of age. Recently I travelled from Bangladesh to London by Qatar Airways. Usually I travel in flatbed seat in business class as I can't seat for long period of time. Prior to book my ticket I enquired about the availability of flatbed seat from Dhaka to London via Doha on telephone and reservation desk said that it is available throughout whole journey. When I wanted a written confirmation only then they confirmed by email that they have flatbed seat in Doha-Londo-flight,Dhaka-Doha they have165 degree reclinable seat. I booked my ticket as I can manage Dhaka-Doha flight which is shorter leg of my journey. Upon boarding in Doha I found the seats are not flatbed one,immediately me and my husband informed the situation to cabin crews and ground staffs and requested them for an available empty first class seat even on payment. Instead of helping me out they threatened to offload us within five minutes without any prior information about of next available flight,I left no choice but to fly as I had medical appointment next day. Now I am suffering from severe back pain, unable to walk,do my everyday personal need,ended up in hospital,having several pain medication including narcotics and using crutches provided by hospital.my family life is completely ruined because of my disability. I am-having misunderstanding with my husband and daughter, can not play with my grand children,can not visit my other children living in different parts of London. My life is completely messed up.
I would not fly Qatar Airways if I knew the truth. Is it the way of handling a passenger like me behind the scene who claim themselves as five star airliner? Who can bring justice to my suffering? Best regards.
Sincerely yours
Dr.Mini Quasem
Date of flight: 23rd April 2015
My PNR 4EU959
Flight no. QR01
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I
I am very much interested to continue further until you find an expert to resolve the dispute. I demand compensation for my sufferings & disturbance of my normal life. Thank you
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you have travel insurance please? How much did you pay for the ticket?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Price of ticket: £ 2916= BDT 350000/
Rate £1=BDT 120
Sorry no travel insurance
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience