12826847

6 weeks ago I had notice from my flat but already I was in

Customer Question

6 weeks ago I had notice from my flat but already I was in half way with my mortgage. My landlord want me to move, I tried to find any different flat but all agency they want me to sign contract at least 6 months. So now is the question if I can stay in flat where I live now and if Landrod can make any problems if I will stay longer than date on the notice.
What type of contract are you on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The contract it was one year but it will be finish on 29 of August this year We sing this contract with agency.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We sing contract with States Agency last year and the contract will be finish this year 29 of August
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well last year my old Landlord sold the house to another person, last year the new landlord got permission from council to rebuild the house but he didn't tell us about till this year. Two months ago me and my partner took decision to buy own flat the same time landlord send for us notice from flat. We ask all agency if we can rent any flat just temporary but they say no we have to sing contract at least for 6 months and we need just few week to get mortgage to buy flat. We don't family here to move and live with them for few week. I swear I'm in big stress because I want to move in nice way. We never late with payments, we never complain about anything. We tried to contact with landlord but he never answer but all the time he text us to tell we have to move right now.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.