12826847

The school is going on a trip in 4 days,i know late notice

the school is going on a trip in 4 days,i know late notice at beginning child said not want to go but changed mind,the school will not let my child go on school trip,everything could be organised quitr easily if they wanted to. any advice
I'm not sure what you wanted to know about this?
They cannot be forced to change their view. If they were acting against him from the outset then it might be possible to argue discrimination but they are not. The place was open to him and refused.
They are not under an obligation to accommodate his change of mind I'm afraid.
You can complain and sometimes that succeeds but the law will not force them to allow this. There isn't a contract with them demanding that they provide this.
Sorry but I can only give you truthful information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

IF EVERYTHING CAN BE ORGANIZED EASY I RANG THE HOTEL ,THEY HAVE SPACES ,THE BOAT CAN TAKE EXTRA,AND THEY CAN GET A LARGER BUS OR SQUEEZE US IN ,PEOPLE HAVE DROPPED OUT RECENTLY AND GOT THEIR MONEY BACK,WHY DOEA IT NOT WORK THE OTHER WAY,SHOULD A SCHOOL NOT BE ACCOMODATING,IS THEIR A HIGHER AUTHORITY,OR CAN THE PRINCIPAL JUST DO AS THEY LIKE

I think probably they are saying because you didn't book in time?
Obviously I will have no way of knowing the ground of their objection but the fact they are refusing is not unlawful.