12826847

I have just been referred to as a dictator on a forum and I

Customer Question

I have just been referred to as a dictator on a forum and I reacted by telling them to "Shut up dickhead" and to come and see me rather than sat behind a laptop spouting off.
He has now said he is reporting me for threatening behaviour to his lawyers?
At no point was this a threat it was a request rather than do it on a forum.
Will any serious lawyer take this seriously?
Please don't worry. I don't know what he thinks his lawyers will do. They won't do anything unless he pays them which he won't do. Even if he does I'm not sure what he expects you to do.
More likely he would complain to the police who will tell him that Facebook is not really their remit as they are much too busy mediating similarly mature relationship disputes that people euphemistically call 'domestic abuse'.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Jo as I thought.

Though he is a very wealthy man and tends to bully people by threatening legal action all of the time.

He lives in Turkey and I in Spain, its ridiculous and Im quite embarrassed I had to ask you, but due to his wealth I was concerned.

Paul

He hasn't got a claim in law.
This is just the usual nonsense.
Unfortunately there are people who either have too much money for it to matter any more or have none at all so don't end up paying for anything who are responsible for most of the vexatious claims in this country.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank Jo.

Paul

No problem and all the best.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/