12826847

I work as Security Officer Security. Tesco is one

Customer Question

I work as Security Officer for Cordant Security. Tesco is one of the main client of my company. Since 2009, I have been compromised twice by the management of two shops belonging to Tesco in a relationship with girls working for these stores. In reality these relations have never existed. Having been not able to get my from my company my withdrawal in these stores, they have used this stratagem to get their purposes. The first time was in 2011 and the second time just recently around May 15, 2015. Can I in that case sue Tesco? If Yes, I will need your help to do it.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Is there a contract which has a breach or termination please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No but in 2011 I went through disciplinary hearing

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

and sustained a police investigation

Ok, but you are self employed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I am not a self-employee. I work for Cordant Security

Ok. Is this an employment law Question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I think so because by trying to make me withdraw from the store I work without any reason the managements from Tesco deny my wright to work

Ah ok. I will get this transferred to an employment specialist.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Of course yes. I paid to get a clear response: Can that case be brought in justice or not? In addition I let you know that I have been also harassed by the management of the store in which I work

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hi would you still like help with this question?