12826847

My ex partner made me have sex the bum way can i take him

Customer Question

my ex partner made me have sex the bum way can i take him to court
When did this happen please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

just over 2 years ago have slept downstairs because even when i went into spare room he would not leave me alone

When did you finish with him?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
One month ago
You can always make a report. That is not the same thing as taking him to court I'm afraid.
Your report would be investigated by the police and the practical reality, I'm afraid, is that it is quite unlikely that it would be charged. Historical reports are not uncommon but I'm afraid that he will say that you have only done this because of sour grapes after the animus of the relationship breakdown and the timing of that would fit perfectly.
You are free to make a report nevertheless.
I'm very sorry if that's bad news but I can only give you truthful information and sexual offences are hard enough to prove even with expeditious complaints.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can assure you it is not sour grapes as you call it I have slept downstairs for two years to keep away from him, and I put him out of my house he did not want to leave
That may be right.
But that will be his defence and the timing of your report would fit with it I'm afraid.
You have to be realistic. It is hard enough for the jury to assess these allegations at the best of times and in circumstances where nobody has made a report until the relationship has come to an acrimonious end it is almost impossible.
The other thing to consider is that if you were to make an allegation and it fail he would have a very good claim against you. That whole issue is gathering storm.