12826847

IF YOU ARE IF SOME ONE IS LIVING IN YOUR HOUSE YOU OWN THE

HI IF YOU ARE IF SOME ONE IS LIVING IN YOUR HOUSE YOU OWN THE HOUSE AND PAY ALL THE BILL WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO GET THEM TO LEAVE IF THEY WONT LEAVE ON THERE OWN FREE WILL. THE PERSON HAS BEEN LIVING WITH ME FOR 3 YEARS.
Has he ever paid rent?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No she has never paid rent

She is a guest then rather than a tenant.
Just give her written notice of no less than 14 days although 28 would be better.
If she refuses to go at that time then you can literally wait until she goes out and change the locks after her. You don't need a court order. She is a trespasser at that point.
You can use reasonable force to evict a trespasser but if you are male and she is female then I wouldn't suggest it. However reasonable the force you apply you are always at risk of her lying and saying that you abused her. Of course, she may do that anyway but at least you can avoid the obviously risks.
In fairness, the overall majority of women don't do things like that but then usually good women don't expect to live rent free and refuse to go when asked either.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

actually she has worked in my businesses for 6yrs , and although she is on the books as being paid a salary , she has never received it , does this affect things .

Only in that she has a claim against you for those funds.
It doesn't change the occupation situation.