29905560

Is it true that in England you can divorce and remarry another

Is it true that in England you can divorce and remarry another person for life? The bible says you can't and have to reconciliate even after adultery. Is the law run on the bible?
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
The law is certainly not run on the Bible. Parts of the Bible may have had some influences over the years but the laws of the country are not based on the Bible and what the Bible says is often not what the law says, and I am afraid that the law will always prevail. The Bible has no binding powers on the public, it is there as a ‘guide’ for those who want to follow it.
So in the case of divorce, it is entirely legal for a person to marry, get divorced and then re-marry another person. The Bible may not permit it but the laws certainly do. The person may not necessarily be able to remarry in a church because the Bible may allow that but a marriage does not have to be conducted in a church to be legal, you can do that in the registry office.
I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What if you want to marry the first one back after you've divorced another?

you can remarry the same person again if you wanted to. So you could marry once to person A, then get divorced, then marry person B, then get divorced, then go back and marry person A again