12826847

Had a call off a police woman and was called drunk and aggressive

Customer Question

Had a call off a police woman and was called drunk and aggressive by the officer when I wasn't drunk or aggressive. I've put in a formal complaint and there is other things like informing CSA after an interview and informing my work to monitor my alcohol and drugs on sign on when I've worked for my company for 6 months now with no problems or complaints from my employer in fact I've been told I'm the best employee they have ever had and work 12hr shifts. Can you help?
P.S. There is more....
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It says in my last response

Your post does not contain a question.