12826847

I have been given a Notice of Issue of Warrant of Control by

Customer Question

I have been given a Notice of Issue of Warrant of Control by the County court Business Centre to pay in full £990.00 by the 3rd June 2015. They have said that I have not replied to them regarding the small claims that has been issued against me. I sent my first lot of paperwork including my statement on the 19th April 2015, which got lost, then again on the 19th May 2015 via recorded delivery which again seems to have gone missing. Now I have Bailiffs coming round my property to seize goods if not paid, would like some advice
Dean Newbrooks
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help with your question today.
Did you submit a defence when you first received the claim form?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I sent the original Claim form back together with my version of the statement also with expenditures paperwork and they was sent on the 19th April 2015, I then received a letter an Order to pay the claimant as I had not replied, I spoke to a Lady called Juliet at 1040am on the 7th May 2015 and said I had sent my defence back in the post which they said they had not received it so she was going to put an hold on the order till I sent it again which I did on the 19th May 2015 via recorded delivery. that's when received another letter stating that they had not received any payment regarding this order and that I have to pay the courts £990.00 by the 3rd June 2015 or they may seize goods

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry for the delay - do you still need help with this?