75100385

I have also just signed up to EZE Group who are based just

I have also just signed up to EZE Group who are based just North of Stratford upon Avon. We bought 99,000,000 credits for £12,875 on 29/5/15. We were asked to pay £2,875 by debit card on the day, which we did. One of the main reasons for signing up was that they were UK based & they promised to recoup some moneys which we paid for a holiday group a few years ago, which we have not used because too expensive (It turned out to be Interval International). We were also told that they could reduce our utility bills - water, gas, electric, insurance Etc. by 10% to 40%. & were a UK based company accredited by TIC & TAB. I'm not sure now if that is correct, even though I spoke to a person from TAB who accredited EZE. After reading your similar comments I wonder if we also have done the wrong thing !!!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It has now been 6 days since we signed with EZE Group & we feel that we would like to cancel. Do you know if EZE are a reputable company ??. There is not a cancellation form in the pack we were given. We paid £2,875.00 deposit by debit card - Is there any way we can get this back if we send a cancellation letter ?? Do you have a standard cancellation letter we could send to EZE ??

Regards ***** ***** Phil Barraclough

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Did you sign up over the phone, online or on their premises please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We were picked up from our hotel in Stratford upon Avon & driven to their premises about 25 minutes away. We were in their offices for 5 hours & had figures thrown at us + a guarantee to get money back from a previous Holiday scheme + a reduction in our Utility bills & Insurance.. After 2.5 hours my partner was overdue in taking her medication & didn't feel too well, we asked how long it would be - he said within 1 hour. 2.5 hours later we had signed & set off back to the hotel. Not heard anything from them since. It ruined the day as my partner felt very poorly that evening.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Is this timeshare?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

EZE did not class this as timeshare, as they were not selling an actual apartment, but credits to most Hotels around the world at discounted prices. (They said that as EZE was so large they could demand greater discounts !!!). The contract states - EZE Group are established under law to allow clients to participate in the EZE Europe Concierge Lifestyle and Leisure credit system). We were offered 99,000,000 credits with each 2 week holiday using approx. 10,000 credits. They also call the Initial payment of £2,875.00 as Subscription Fee, which are non refundable - this was not stated initially - It is hidden in the middle of the last paragraph.

Regards ***** ***** Phil

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
How did you pay it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We paid by Halifax Debit card - they wouldn't accept a credit card payment

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience