12826847

My mother who is in a home in Hounslow is bed ridden but has

Customer Question

My mother who is in a home in Hounslow is bed ridden but has full metal capacity. Her monthly pension with United Biscuits suddenly stopped in 2012 and despite numerous letters by me to the pension fund they refuse to acknowledge my letters nor reinstate this.
What can i do
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel this and refund my monies as I have had to arrange a face to face with a local solicitor as this matter was urgent hence the use of your services that did not meet what you say.

Melvyn XXX