12826847

Firstly I am advising you that I am now using t

Customer Question

Firstly I am advising you that I am now using the main e-mail address that my husband and I use in our home office. I have downloaded deed of surrender forms from www.netlawman.co.uk which I am going to forward to my sister Louise Griffiths for her to deal directly with you. For an appropriate fee could you guide my sister through completing the deed of surrender forms? Kind Regards ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I am prepared to wait, and look forward to hearing from you soon

Maureen XXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel my question