29905560

Trying to recover over payment to a private hospital in February

Customer Question

Trying to recover over payment to a private hospital in February this year. They keep telling me that they are waiting for their Director to sign the cheque. Is there a template I can use to formulate a letter.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How much are you owed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The amount overpaid is £10,000, the Hospital is aware that they need to pay this back and this has been ongoing since February this year. All I get from them at the moment is that they are waiting for the director to sign the cheuqe. I am wondering is there a format to use in writing to them to obtain this money.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

he amount overpaid is £10,000, the Hospital is aware that they need to pay this back and this has been ongoing since February this year. All I get from them at the moment is that they are waiting for the director to sign the cheuqe. I am wondering is there a format to use in writing to them to obtain this money.

You could use the following template for a ‘letter before action’ where you put the relevant information that applies to your case in the square brackets:
Dear Sir/Madam
Re: Recovery of overpayment [any reference names or numbers should be included here]
NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT PROCEEDINGS
As it has not been possible to resolve this matter amicably, and it is apparent that court action may be necessary, I am sending you this final letter before action.
To date the sum of £XXX for [state why it is owed] remains outstanding, despite numerous requests for payment.
Please note that unless payment is made within seven days from the date of this letter, legal action to recover the debt will be taken against you without further notice.
Yours faithfully,
[Name]
I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Hello, I see you have accessed and read my answer to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? I just need to know whether you need further help or if I can close the question? Thank you