75100385

If you sign a lease stating only one car parking space per

If you sign a lease stating only one car parking space per household but you have two cars what can be done legally by landlords. This is a shared ownership property so it is part owned part rented.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please continue I would like an answer
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Will the Landlord agree to 2 spaces please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No
Legally the Landlord can seek an injunction to stop you parking. This is because the Landlord owns the land and therefore can stop you parking 2 cars there. Also as it is a term of the lease technically they could sue you for breach of contract and potentially end any contract for breach o the lease.
But in short sadly the Landlord could take legal action against you.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience