12826847

Can you park on a public highway that leads to flats or is

Customer Question

Can you park on a public highway that leads to flats or is this road under Luminos who own flats and area with car parking
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is a public highway leading into the road where our flats and car parking spaces are. This road also leads round into some other flats and car parking spaces. We have parking permit for car parking space but wondered if parking on the road was ok.
is the road a public place?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I believe so
Are there any prohibitions upon parking there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No
If there are no prohibitions upon parking there and the parking will not create an obstruction then you are perfectly free to park on any public road in the UK.
There is no more to it than that. The risks may be greater than your own space but no more than that.