12826847

Is messaging a girl flirting with her going to get me in any

is messaging a girl flirting with her going to get me in any trouble with police she said not to message her or she will report me,have i commited an offence or is it only an offence if i carry on messaging her
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i text messaged someone who texted me regarding my car for sale,and i flirted with her and she got angry and said she will report me if i message her again.is it only an offence if i carried on flirting with her after she warned me
There isn't an offence in flirting per se.
Continuing to contact person who has asked you to stop does amount to harassment though.
It depends what you mean by flirting. If you are describing lewd and indecent messages then there are offences under the communications legislation that would cover that.
Most likely though, the police would just tell you to stop contacting her and probably find yourself a sensible girlfriend who doesn't keep the police on speed dial.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes would it make any difference if ive got previous for harassment?and they wernt lewd or dirty or threatening in any way just a few flirty lines eg.you look very beautiful
No, whatever your previous you were not harassing a person until they ask you to stop or stop responding
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what if i reply with a sentence like okay but you were asking about the car and just saying you sound beautiful" and then say bye..is that okay!
Well, I wouldn't have suggested it but if you've done it already then you would probably get away with that.