12826847

British Council staff didn't respect human baisc right

Customer Question

I'm very disappointedly tell you some thing about British Council IELTS supervisor Mr Michal Mazanek didn't respect human baisc right. In 30th May, I take IELTS in Highbury college of Portsmouth. When I finshed my reading test I feel very uncomfortable beacouse I have drink much water in the morning, so I want go toilet. Then I told a British Council staff, he told me that let me wating after collect paper,so I wating they collect all reading and listening answer shit. However, after they collect I ask him, he said I need wating. So I wating again. After we got all writing answer shit. I rise hand again and ask "Can I go to toilet now, becouase I can ber it. I have to go to toilet then they let me waiting. Over several minutes, I have to toilet and I didn't ask staff because I know will get same answer "wating"so I went toilet and after approximately half minute I finshed and back(because I spent over 15 seconds to find toilet). But satff didn't allow me back and let me wating Mr Michal Mazanek coming. After Mr Michal Mazanek arrived he let me taking my all stuff and leave college and didn't allow me take speaking test and his behavior very insolence. I'm don't understand and accpet why I have to leaving and cannot take my speaking test . At the same time, I very surprised his speaking arrogant and rude behavior. I can't believe he is British Council staff because I remember that the most important the mission of British Council is spread best Great British culture to the world. (Our mission in the Royal Charter was stated as: “promoting a wider knowledge of [the United Kingdom] and the English language abroad and developing closer cultural relations between [the UK] and other countries”.---British Council websit).also represented in a sense a long admirable British civilized in the world. It also represents the British Council should be a friendly organization to help others, rather than a growth in others to obstruct the progress of the organization.But today things was damged British Council perfect photo in my mind.The main fact is that nobody help me when I met pressing and special problem. They try to avoid responsibility rather coldly watched the candidates stand the pain.

Can I get my refund from  British Council ?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is it will let me loss money?If not and it cannot waste your time you can try again.

Thank your help and I will give JustAnswer a try again in the future.

best wish

Peter

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry, I don't konow why your all e-mail both in my spam of my e-mail boxes,so I didn't repsond it. What detail you want to know?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
No further information is needed at this time. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.