UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

Thank you reply, i do have few questions if you dont

thank you for your reply, i do have few questions if you dont mind:
1- do I need to submit a tenancy agreement or a utillity bill will do
2-does my marraige certificate nned to be authanticated after translating, and from where to be done
3- is it better and easier to do a british civil marriage instead of translating our marriage certificate
4- is there any differnce between british marriage and non british one in applying for the spouse visa
many thanks
waiting for your reply
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
1. In this case you would need to submit a tenancy agreement as well as a utility bill. The Tenancy agreement would be important.
2. Yes it should be translated , it can be done by any company who are authorised translators.
3. If you are able to marry in the UK then there is nothing preventing you from registering your marriage in the UK. But I would recommend translating the marriage certificate as being the best option.
4. No, there is no difference at all. Both are legally recognised in the UK and therefore are well be valid.
I hope this answers your question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks a lot for your reply
sorry for keep asking questions
1- does it make any diffrence if we are living into two seperatye cities in uk due to his work which require travelling a lot
2- after translating our marriage cerficiate does it require any authontication or just translation from ceritified translating office
many thanks
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
1. Yes it does, as you would need to explain the reason why this is and why it is not possible for your partner to move with you.
2. The document just needs to be translated and stamped by the authorised translating company/office.
I hope this clarifies the matter, if so please provide a rating so I can get credited for my time.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
i hope this answers your question, if so please provide a rating so I can get credited for my time.