12826847

I have a one bed flat in puckeridge i let it out the

Customer Question

hi
i have a one bed flat in puckeridge i let it out the tenants are in there until next march 2016 and i have a partner and a 4 year old son, we are all living in a bungalow renting until august 2015 we both feel we can't be together anymore so i need to know what me and my son should or could do my son also is in full time school after september 2015.
thanks
sara
Do you wish to move back to your property?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare

To your answer james and i will move into the flat but thats not until march next year not to sure how im going to pay £1000 a month, and not to sure were we would live in the mean time, i'd rather keep our family together but my partner can't suport me and james any more its killing his pocket!! and we not getting on and its to fair on our son seeing us arguing big time.

sara

My apologies for the delay
Was the Tenancy dealt with by a letting agency and have you checked whether or not you can give notice early on the grounds that you need the house to live in?